And so another Ohioan joins the fold.

Greetings Friends,

I joined a year ago when I purchased the beginnings of my costume from the site shop. I had meant to start posting then, but then that pesky thing called life got in the way and it fell by the wayside. Now I’m back and looking to make great strides in improving my costume. I’ll freely admit I have no technical skills whatsoever, but I’ve made a goal for my self that come hell or high ectoplasm I will have a proton pack of my own in the next 2 years.

Brief Rundown of my self: I’m 27. I live in Stow, Ohio. I play video games, watch movies,and all that.

Brief history of my fandom: I have loved this Franchise since before I could remember. My favorite Christmas was in 1987 the year I got my proton pack. My grandmother made me my own uniform, trap (with little glow in the dark ghosts ), several birthday cakes. I learned how to work a VCR just to watch the taped World TV Premier of the movie. It does my heart good to see so many dedicated fans of a truly amazing franchise gathered together.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome from the SEOGB!

Welcome.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Ghostbusters Fans on Android

Thanks for the warm welcomes.

welcome

Welcome.

Sent from my DROIDX using Ghostbusters Fans on Android