Anyone else notice....

That with the 12" GB 2 packs the slime blowers lack the Gun Slings even though the guns have the hooks to attach the sling too… In the middle of getting them all grey uniforms and setting them up in my display and Just realized that. I know its gonna bug me so I just bought 2 black long rifle slings off ebay and a set of 1/6 scale webbing hooks for each to remedy this issue =/

Just wondering if I was the only one who didn’t realize…

Yeah…I’m also looking for slime blower slings too. You have any photos of what you used?

I think they were cost cut. Apparently a $120 toy wasn’t worth the accuracy.

Those are what I used. A SEAL Team VI - Rifle Sling #1 and Modern Plastic Webbing Hooks 1/6 scale. I’ll get pics of them on my GBs for you later tonight perhaps. But they work rather well and were relatively cheap, 2 slings cost bout 2$ + shipping off ebay. The Hooks were a bit more, they sold them in pairs. I bought 4 pairs at around 5$ + shipping. extras in case some broke trying to be put on.

Cool! How’s the fit? Did it turn out ok?

hooks fit really well, though I had to be a little creative with how sling went together, had to double it up through the size adjusting piece to get it to stay, was pretty loose. Overall it works quite well and looks pretty close to accurate. Much prefer it with the slings.

Edit: Took Pics, my display isn’t ideal, but works for me for now, so just ignore it =p

Group Shot with straps

Close Ups

Wow, amazing how these little details can improve the figures…they look complete now.

Btw, did you guys notice that Winston isn’t wearing a black belt on the GB2 poster?

Great work man and awesome pictures!!! Think I may give this a go too, thanks for sharing!

The lack of tubing going to a slime pump behind the screen totally kills the accuracy. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice!