anyone seen this picture?

Anyone seen this picture?

There’s other new GB pictures I’ve never seen before on the myspace.

Never.. that’s pretty cool!

That person seems to just crawl the web collecting pictures, while removing any watermarks and not crediting the sources. I know, because they lifted the GB2 calender April shot from Gbfans.

Nope, first time I’ve seen that. But, nice.

what is winston doing in that picture?

Egon appears to be saying “I don’t want none of that”

Admiring her ■■■■■■■.

Who cares. It’s on the web and it’s fair game. Why people gotta bitch over stupid stuff, I feel like I’m at work. Do you own the pic? Does gbfans own the rights to the pic? We are all Ghostbusters fans, so what if someone wants to share it. What’s the big deal seriously? I see a banner linking to gbfans.com, isn’t that good enough? :roll:

FYI: It’s been common courtesy on the internet to cite the source of images when using them from other sites.

It’s not really bitching over stupid stuff; I simply made a true statement without any sort of conotation or implication. I’m not really sure why you are jumping the gun and assuming my comments were a negatory statement rather than a simple statement of fact.

However, I must correct you. “Stupid stuff” really isn’t a good description. There are a large volume of cases in the U.S. legal system at this very moment over digital sourcing and copyright issues; lest us not forget net neutrality and a plethora of other issues the Congress undertakes about the internets. What I’m really trying to say here is, “OMG INTERNETZ R SRS BIDNESS”

Well, you’re not gonna get a green card with that attitude, pal.

I got the exact same picture last week delivered from Ernies webpage signed “If someone asks you if your a god, you say YES” hehe

Its a great GB2 pose & yeah looks like Ernie is staring at Sigourneys ■■■■■■■, cant blame the guy can u, so would i :blush: I thought she looked gorgeous in that slim green dress

Technically he does because he created the digital file.

I’d be more upset that they purposely cut out the GBFans watermark.

In an early draft of the script, Ray, Egon and Winston actually go up to Venkman’s apartment to ask if he wants to help look for the river of slime… I’m guessing it was shot!

Hello Ghostbusters 2 DVD.

As one who likes Ghostbusters 2 better than the first (Blasphemous, I know.. Well, not really. I don’t think its a better film quality wise, I just like it better thats all) thats definately what I want the most. Course I’d love an ultimate collector’s edition dvd of both of them.

He don’t own shit. Then sue for some one sharing a picture on the internet. Who cares. We all gonna fight over something so fricken stupid? Screw the Ghostbusters, lets just talk about these pictures that are supposably stolen. I thought you guys would enjoy these FINALLY different Ghostbusters pictures and you bitch. Last time I do this.

No one’s getting bitchy but you. All these other folks did was point out the obvious.

Grow some thicker skin, Sally.

To tell you the truth, I’m glad they cut the scene of the guys going to Venkman’s apartment. The way it looks like it would have played out seems boring. Driving the Ecto 1-A to the curb was a better way to go to foster character development in the relationship between Dana and Venkman. Because the movie began and gave us the notion that he never grew out of being selfish and a commitment-phobe. Brushing off the guys to focus on a better relationship with Dana was a way of showing that he was finally becoming a mature love interest.

Yeah, plus the funny “TAXI!” and all he gets is the Ecto-1A pulling up :smiley: