Armand's Restaurant help

The restaurant in this movie, that Dana and Pete go on a date in.

‘Armands’.

Does anyone know if it’s a real location/restaurant? If so, what sort of food do they serve? If not, does anyone know what location they filmed the restaurant scene at?

Some GB fans friends of mine are planning a trip to visit all the locations in the movie. And I think it’d be awesome to eat at that restaurant during our trip.

Any help would be awesome. Thanks.

All I know is you can get a dessert and a cheese course. The news about needing to get a new job comes between the two.

Did a google search and apparently there IS an Armands in southhampton, NY. According to the reviews the food gets better every year.

Not likely to be it, as the film one is almost surely supposed to be located in Manhattan.

I wish they would have actually gone to Sizzler. Granted almost all of those are gone now.

so, if you live in orlando, you cant take a ■■■■■■■ a date in tampa?

But the Segwick is supposed to be in Manhattan too… Maybe it IS Armand’s!

Shane

Gotta love their fried chicken in the salad bar. :cool: I have one a few blocks away from me. It’s seldom I go there though.

Do you wear a slicker when you go?

of course you can, but i doubt that venkman took dana to a restaurant 100 miles from the city, and that egon, ray, and winston also took a cab that far just to find pete and give him the good news about their little swim.

i was illustrating, that they arent stuck to just “manhattan” on a date. i figured south hampton was another borough. and in their excitement i dont see why ray wouldnt travel 100 miles.

lol true, sounds like something Ray would do

Actually, they are stuck in Manhattan, if all we have to go is the film dialogue. He states that’s where their date will take place.

you ever say “im going to walmart” and end up in target instead? why am i debating with this? im sorry you all havent experienced a real live date, to understand you are not confined to your towns of origin.

schmucks.

Unless you have reservations. :cool:

I don’t know; why are you debating this?

I’ve been on plenty of dates. What on earth does that have to do with this conversation?

Other than you lashing out. By the way, when people lash out and insult people without just cause, it’s usually in reference to their own inadequacies, much like a common bully. So, the whole “havent experienced a real live date” seems to be calling yourself out.

Kudos to you.

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I forgot all about this post, not to mention this site. I was busy having a life, and going on dates.

The reason I confined the date to the one city, is because it’s the only city we have to go on, for the purposes of the film.

Moron.

How about grow up, and think before you speak?!

Maybe then you won’t need to out yourself as a angsty dateless loser and call people schmucks.

■■■■■■■.

here, i fixed it.

congratulations.

I didn’t dig anything up. I came back to the site, and there this was sitting in my posts section.

Yeah. Dug really hard for this.

If we’re going to go the immature “he called me a name” route, it’s only fair to point out that I only called you a ■■■■■■■ because of the needless ‘date’ and ‘schmucks’ comment… oh and because you were being a ■■■■■■■.

I’m not going to bother justifying myself to you anymore.

I could sit here and tell you the God’s honest truth about what I did today. Or I could make up some bullshit about being a brain surgeon. Truth is, there’s no way really to prove anything I say since it’s the internet, so it doesn’t matter.

And you’ll just assume everything I say is a lie, because you just seem like that sort of loser.

So, I’m going to go back to my life, and you can sit and wallow in the self-loathing of your mothers basement that causes you to behave the way you do.

Respond however you wish. Say whatever you want. I doesn’t matter.

I won’t be responding to you. You’re not worth my time.

I’d say have a nice life, but you clearly don’t have one. So, I hope you get one someday.

Peace.

congratulations! the only name you can call someone is jack ass! you win! im sad. and crying. in my mothers basement. and im not worth your time so you wont reply! maybe one day you can grant my life acceptable, he whom has authority on lives!

Stop baiting him, Adam. It seems a lot of the time these days you draw enjoyment soley from baiting and arguing with people… remember when you used to custom G.I.Joe figures. Remember building props?

Those are much more worthwhile uses of your time then being a constantly negative ■■■■■.