**Did anyone hear about Bankrupt Atari Wins Approval To Dump Assets Bit By Bit? honestly do you think that Ghostbusters The Video Game will see the light of day again? Personally I don’t care about most of the other licenses… such as Dragon Ball Z, but perhaps Ghostbusters can be picked up and not just forgotten… hell I wish GBfans could own it!
Link: ABM Platform for B2B Sales & Marketing Success | Demandbase**
As much as I’d love for something to happen… I’m always weary about GB related stuff.
I know what you mean… it’s all rather tricky, but it be quite the little property to own… given a chance to shine once again as a good game.
Atari doesn’t own the GB license.
They only had the rights to distribute the video game. All rights revert back to Columbia / Sony Pictures when Atari shut down. Columbia / Sony now have the ability to find another distribution partner if they want to make more games.
The digital assets should revert to Columbia / Sony too if they ever feel like re-releasing the game at any point in the future.
Hey skankerzero,
I have a question for you. Have there been any renders/highly detailed closeups of the complete Video Game proton pack that you may have? Or are the screencaps from the game are as good as we’re going to get? I will be starting to rebuild my video game pack, and want to try to aim for as much accuracy as possible, but some details in the game are hard to make out on the pack.
I can take some renders for you. I’ll check back when I get them finished.
Hey Skanerzero - I apologize for bumping this back up - chances are you’ve been extremely busy. Just wanted to check in to see if you may have forgotten. 