if posted delete
I want to find the Onion writer wanna be that started this and punch him in the throat.
Chace, why hasnāt this made it onto the news yet? I MEAN BILL SAID YES!!!
ghost busters fan on facebook posted it
Nothey didnt.
Yeah, GBfans (who said that the news was false) posted saying that the link had to recede their article because their āsourceā was a fake news site. It even says so at the top of the pageā¦
Iām a close personal friend of Bill Murrayās cousins hairdressers neighbors dog walker and I know for certain he really did sign the GB3 contract, also he got Dan Aykroyd to write a cameo role for me as Egons nephew Bertram Spengler.
some one had told me that to day. I do not listen to the radio and iām getting this second had. Som iām not sure what to make of it. I manly came on here to see what you guys think.
Yeah, even the radio is getting false information. Basically all news regarding Bill saying yes is wrong.
goes into the corner in a ball rocking back and forth not fair
goes into the corner in a ball rocking back and forth not fair
Feel free to read the other twenty four threads on this same subject while youāre there.
And congrats, everyone, on #25!
Iām a close personal friend of Bill Murrayās cousins hairdressers neighbors dog walker and I know for certain he really did sign the GB3 contract, also he got Dan Aykroyd to write a cameo role for me as Egons nephew Bertram Spengler.
someone actually gave me negative karma for this? I thought it was funny. so who was it? SHOW YOURSELF!
i wanna be in the movie
āWho wouldnāt.ā - Pete Venkman