Black and White Line Art Logo

Hi,

I’m trying to find a black and white ‘line art’ version of the original no-ghost logo that would be suitable for engraving. I’m trying to sort out a unique Christmas present for an obsessed fan, but I’ve spent hours looking unsuccessfully for an image. I’d be grateful if someone here is able to help.

Matt

i have one for ya matt. send me your email and i will get it to ya. -john

Here is what I came up with.

[attachment pending: outline1.gif]

[attachment pending: outline2.gif]

aj’s are better than mine, use his

AJ - Thank-you very much, the 2nd one was exactly what I spent all morning trying to find. By ‘came up with’, am I right is assuming that you did these yourself?

keoni02 - thanks for the prompt response and offer of assistance: this is obviously a very friendly board :slight_smile:

Yeah. I just edited the logo graphic down to this.

does anyone have the logo saved as an illustrator file? if so, can you post it pleeease? Thanks,rob

Vector bliss: