Blast effects..

Hello everyone! Just made a profle here to hopefully get some help.

Im a transformers collector with over 700 peices and also have a few odd and end figures sprinkled throughout.

Amongst these random figures is the Ghostbusters plasma series.

I got the whole set plus picked up a “as close as i can get as far as scale” stay-puft from spirit of halloween.

Im a little bummed that all of the figures that have proton packs DIDNT come with the blast effect that came with Winston.

So my question and what i need help with is; is there anyone on this site with any knowledge of someone who MIGHT be able to 3D print a set of blast effects for the other 3 guys?

Or maybe just someone with the CAD design that can be plugged into a printer?

I have a local freind that has a printer if i could just find the plans for it.

If anyone can help it will be VERY appreciated!

Thank you!!

Hey what’s up bud thanks again for the parts!!! Welcome aboard!!!

Parts? Im new here and i think u may have me confused with someone else…

But thanks for the welcome!

Lol I got your ribbon cable and shock mount off of ebay

Nossir. Dat wasnt me. I guess someone else has my name, lolz!

Cuz i dont know what either of those are…

Lmfao oh wow sorry bud!!! But welcome aboard!!!

Hey, no prob Bob!! Thanks again!