'busters Simpsonified!

Hope this has been posted yet, i did a search and had a look first…

Just had a glance at Springfield punx and seems the guy there is doing a ghostbusters week, thought you guys and gals might appreciate it!

Anyway, my first post since joining up!

Hello! :slight_smile:

Awesome find! welcome to the board!

That was great!

I actually loved the Arrested Development Simpsons on the page!

Shaunners is gonna LOVE the Lost set.

New iPhone wallpaper… Score

Now if they can just find their way onto the show… :smiley:

I love the Simpson almost as much as Ghostbusters. Awesome find.

NICEEEEEEE

Awesome!!!

Glad your all enjoying!

He’s done a simpsons Dana Barrett too now! Good surprise, I was expecting slimer of maybe stay puft for the last one..

Very cool.

I want to see Vigo next.

wow, very cool!!

I checked out some others and they look great!

Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

Nice find dirtmunky. :crunch:

They all are very nice!

I like the last 5 he created and rounded out GB week with. Has anyone seen his versions of GI Joe characters? I’d definitely watch that cartoon.