Can somebody do a really really big favor for a fallen Ghosthead, I was banned 2 years ago from Mattycollector because I wrote a post that we need a Ghostbusters Action Figure Brand Manager not a Lemon. I can no longer post anything on the forums because Mattel banned my I.P Address, Can somebody please plead to Mattel to not use the Pinched Ray head on the removable Proton Pack Ray Stantz, some know this Ray head as the Pixie Head Ray, I call it the Dog face Ray, it’s damn horrible, it’s the biggest cancer of all the 6" Ghostbusters Action Figure Toyline. Peter, Egon and Winston all have great head sculpts in my opinion but Ray really got the short end of the stick but there is a bright side to this Ray Toy tragedy, the Ready To Believe You Ray action figure was released with two heads, one was the damn Pixie Head, Pinched Head, Dog Face and the other head was actually a great Ray head that was none pinched and had a pretty good resemblance to that fantastic Large Ray that was showcased along side that Large Egon and Slimer which our 6" Ghostbusters Action Figure Toyline are based off of. It would truly mean the world to me if somebody here on GBfans could create a post on Mattycollector voicing our distaste of the Pinched Ray head and our request to please use the same none Pinched Ray head that was used on the Ready To Believe You Ray. The only thing that we could do is give it a try, it worked with Slime Blower Winston so why not this time around as well. Perhaps nothing comes out of our request but at least we tried. All my best of wishes friends.
6 Likes
After some more head “pinching” Matel have found the NEW (prototype sculpture)

Now that looks better than the original head mattel have over-used ![]()
I’d take a Cone head or Blues Brother head any day over the Pinched Pixie head.
I agree…but sadly they probably have a box of 100,000 of them ready to use!
Thank you Zack