Mattel Reveals New Ghostbusters 2 Ray Stantz Figure

No.. Its not the Ray Stantz figure that you were thinking, Mattel has revealed a new Ghostbusters 2 Ray Stantz figure with Slime Blower and Theater Ghost at WonderCon 2011.

Checkout more pictures at FEARnet and Toy News International.

It looks great and kinda has a RGB action figure vibe from way back when

It would have been awesome if they had thought to put an interchangeable possessed Prince Vigo head. Still looks great though.

that would be bad ass though instead of the ghost the possessed head

Hell yeah! Looks nice, but…no cigar? Lol

I’m still planning on just getting 2 SB Winstons and swapping out one head for Ray. Not sure if the final version of this SB Ray will have gloves on, but Winston does and I like that look better. With no other skin showing and the name patch covered up, it’s an easy swap.

Isn’t it just the Winston figure with white hands and a Stantz head?

Vigo’s head would be a nice additional pack-in, but I wouldn’t take it in substititution for the threatre ghost.

And a ghost pack-in.

I think Mattel would have sold more of these with a possessed Vigo head accessory instead of the theater ghost, in my opinion. I’d like to know what others think on this as well.

I would rather have the Ghost… but there is still time for a pack-in head.

Ditto, the ghost has guaranteed that I’ll buy it. Were it the head on it’s own I’d likely be passing the figure up.

The figure is great, more ghosts is better than second heads in my honest opinion

I was thinking the same thing, and not to beat a dead horse, but a vigo head would be nice, but Its not going to keep me from purchasing this figure. I would say I would rather have a prince vigo figure all together (or painting) than say an extra head. But thats just me.

NEEDS A NEW HEAD SCULP !

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

That was the first thing I thought; try to get the headsculpt right this time.

Heh, I totally got the same vibe!

Also, Ghost > Vigo head. Include that with Vigo himself I say, and have it compatible with either figure.

So what’s the excuse for us not getting a ghost with the SB Winston now? Just the trap?

Nice figure. Im surprised no one has noticed that it has the gb 1 patch on his arm

I did. This is probably just a prototype made of spare parts.

Even if SB Ray doesn’t come with the Vigo head, I still plan to buy 2 SB Winston figures. I need to put the head on my TRU 4 pack figure, as for the remaining body I have a few ideas for that. I also agree that the figure in the picture isn’t the final design.