Ray Stantz Figures On Sale Now at MattyCollector.com

This is a reminder for anyone who might of forgotten. The 6" Ray Stantz Action Figure and the 12" Ray Stantz Action Figure is now on sale at MattyCollector.com. The price for the 6" Ray Stantz Action Figure is $20 and includes a No-Ghost logo as well. The 12" Ray Stantz Action Figure is $60 and includes Ecto Goggles and a Ghost Trap.

There appears to be no maximum quantity for orders, and it will be a free for all when these items go on sale. The Egon Figure sold in August was sold out in 2 days. Don’t miss out on this opportunity!

The next round of figures will be a 12" Egon Spengler Action Figure and a 6" Winston Zeddemore Action Figure on sale December 15th.

First in line for the six-inch.

I still think I’d feel emasculated by buying a 12 inch doll but might just do it if I’m feeling saucy tomorrow morning. Don’t judge.

I like the detail, but Ray face doesn’t really look like Ray. But i still want one.

Also there are two exclusive he man figures released the same time…could be gridlock on the web.

Man I really hope I can manage to snag one. I’m trying to put my finger on quite what’s so weird with the figure. Overall I think like someone else said, in person I’m sure it will be a big pleaser.

I’m wondering if the hair isn’t translating right or Ray looks a little too old, his ears stick out a little. He looks like he just sucked on a lemon. It’s just funny how it’s managing to look like Dan Aykroyd but still be a little wonky in everyones eyes.

Looking at him in pictures from the sides it especially looks like him. Don’t get me wrong I’m not complaining, I’m just trying to figure out why the likeness is bugging some people. Not saying it’s undeserved as it does look as some have said, a little “off” then again looking at other pics, it looks great especially being the first movie figures of the guys ever made(other than customs) I will be quite content!

ehhh I may pass on the 12 inch. I dunno, I’ve been having a little too many impulse buys lately :smiley: Also on the 6 inch, I read some people saying they don’t like the rubbery guns. I’ve found it makes it extremely easy and quick trying to get it in their hands for posing and doesn’t really seem to warp for me.

I think I’ll be getting 1 of each.

I think this one is gonna kill me.

I want to get several of each, but I don’t know how many I should be putting on my credit card!

Save some money for the next 12" figure.. I have a feeling we’ll see all the guys re released again later. Matty is gettting known now for re releasing the popular figures, with improvements.

I dunno… The MOTUC line could be more popular than the GB line, plus, with them only releasing every 2 months, it will take forever to get to re-releases.

I’m definitely getting one of each.

One of each for me too…and a MOTU Teela.

Once they smell money, and GB3 is greenlit, you’ll see how fast they can actually release new products.

If they already have the other headsculpts done, with would be a small matter to release all 4 main GB figures at one time.. all they would need is a different head, and of course, a different plastic color for Winston’s body.

I’m actually surprised they didn;lt save money by just putting all 4 head sculpts on the same production mold, instead of making separate molds.

Heck, they might have already done that, but are just having the factory produce one of the heads on the mold.

still not happy with the likeness on this, but if its the only Ray well get at this scale, ill have to get it.

Worse case you can buy a set of replacement heads that are sculpted better on ebay, and swap the heads out. I think you can get all 4 ghostbusters with what looks like excellent sculpts for $60 plus shipping.

I’ll be happy just to get a set of the 12" figures. If they sell out on this site, are they still going to be available anywhere else?

eBay or the like, by re-sellers.

The only place to get them at face value guaranteed is Mattycollector.com while they are in stock there.

Can’t wait. Going to try for one of each.

I’ve got someone lined up to man my order for the 6" figure while I’m at work tomorrow. If only I did the same thing for the Egon figure as well…

Oh, well. Stoked!

I think these will probably last a few days, Like egon did… and you can actually buy multiples of Egon for almost the same price as Matty had them as well.

I’ll put my order in right at noon though…12" Ray… no smaller one.. though the no ghost is tempting.

Wait, there’s still Egon figures around at Matty prices?