Peter Venkman Now On Sale From MattyCollector

The wait is over! The 6" Peter Venkman Slimed Action Figure is now available MattyCollector.com. The price for the 6" Peter Venkman Slimed Action Figure is $20 and includes Slimer looking especially hungry as he screams towards Peter Venkman in a scene from Ghostbusters.

Welcome to Hotel Sedgewick, where it’s slime time all the time! Our 6” Movie Masters™ version of Ghostbusters™ team member Peter Venkman™ may be equipped with his proton pack, but the accompanying Slimer™ figure isn’t exactly trembling with fear. The fully-articulated Venkman wears gloves and his pants are untucked from his boots, just like in the classic scene where the paranormalist bemoans “He slimed me!”

The next release will be in August when MattyCollector sells the SDCC Real Ghostbusters Peter Venkman and the 6" Ray Stantz in his blue labcoat from the Ghostbusters Commercial.

I should try and pick one up while they are ‘fair’ priced.

what time does this go on sale tomorrow?

12PM Noon Eastern Standard Time.

11AM Central

10AM Mountain Time

9AM Pacific

5PM GMT (UK).

Hopefully at SDCC, we find out about some new stuff. Lab Ray will be a skip for me. Give us a stand a lone ghost already! Looking forward to the RGB releases though!!!

Good luck to all trying to get this guy tomorrow. Between us with Venkman and the 4(?) he-man figures going up, we’re going to melt a server for sure…

fuck ya, i was just thinking “damn i dont get paid til thursday” then my boss just now called me and said i recieved a 50dollar bonus for this month and its waiting for me when i get to wrk tonight.. its a sign!

Is 12inch winston not on sale this july?

I forgot about him.

I think he is.. but I don’t have the release schedule handy.

I am coming home from work during my lunch just to hopefully get my hands on one.

ive given up fighting for MOTU figures…I hope to nab Venkman and DC universe wave 5 in the cart and get out without a snag…hope…hope…hope…

Thats awesome! Im gonna try to order one from my cell phone at work tomorrow :slight_smile:

Who thinks this will sell out in one day? I’m not sure. Probably by Thursday.

Do any brick-n-mortar stores in the US carry these guys? I’ve been able to pick up all the Matty GB guys from a local import store. :cool: No need for interweb shenanegans.

Nope, as far as official retailers go Matty’s website is the only place. Anything else (a few conventions aside) is all aftermarket, sold by people who ordered from the site. That’s my understanding, at least.

I’m going to need to set my alarm to wake up. That’s 1am my time… but I really need to get Haley one! :slight_smile:

Hey. Just PMed you but you can order the figures from a few stores in Tokyo. I only have to take a train 15 minutes to stock up on Matty-goodness.

This day is big one cos I gonna get my Peter Venkman. :cool:

this is going to be a hot one for the scalpers - so the actual fans should be there at noon if they want to get one (I need two, one for me and one for my nephew for his birthday next month) I think this is going to sell out today or tomorrow

Last I heard, 12" Winston was scheduled for August 16th with 6" labcoat Ray.

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=336966058400