The first new Ghostbusters figure of 2011 is on sale now at MattyCollector.com. The figure is a 6" Peter Venkman Courtroom figure with Nunzio Scoleri from Ghostbusters 2. Now you will be able to reenact one of the best scenes from Ghostbusters 2, the Courtroom bust! This new figure is also the first new figure in MattyCollectors’ Club Ecto-1. Those who have signed up for Club Ecto-1 should have already received their shipment notices. If you weren’t lucky enough to get in on the subscription service, you can purchase your own right now on MattyCollector.com.
They’re the best, they’re the beautiful, they’re the Ghostbusters™ − and you can trap one for your very own with our film-accurate 6” Peter Venkman™ figure from the Ghostbusters II courtroom scene! The first official release in our 2011 Club Ecto series, Peter comes with convicted murderer Nunzio Scoleri. Naughty Nunzio’s back from the dead with interchangeable standard feet and “flying” feet, while Peter wears his jacket from the courtroom scene. Peter is unslimed and features authentic details like the diamond pattern on his tie. Case closed, boys − this pair is a must-have for every Ghostbusters™ collection!
Wow, those are some angry posts. Ever think that some people just prefer to shop in stores instead of online? I have no idea if thats the case for Rockerrob69, but its pretty ridiculous to jump down someone’s throat just because he doesn’t shop at the same place you do.
Definitely pick up the Retro figures guys. Even if you think they’re not all that great by the pics online. If you’re on the fence at all, buy them. Believe me when I tell you that these things are so much cooler in person. I absolutely love mine.
I do have to agree though. Let’s just let everyone buy from where they choose. Some people had already bought them, and some don’t have the extra expendable income to help out the site or pay for shipping what with all the other awesome GB stuff has been coming out. To each their own. I personally bought mine elsewhere over a month ago because I had forgot that GBFans would have them, but again, that should be of no offense to anyone.
Also, I’m so happy I don’t have to bother with Mattycollector.com tomorrow. I can tell already I’m going to LOVE having my subscriptions.
^ ha ha ha… Eh, I’m use to the haters. It’s all good. Im sure MLK would appreciate their comments Just trying to help others out like me in this bad economy! The thing I noticed at ToysRus when I picked mine up, they didn’t talk like the original Peter. Was a little upset. Why not lower the price then you know?
and MLK would appreciate that you didnt gloat everytime you made a purchase or that its cheaper elsewhere in a thread or update on this site and its facebook sister page advertising their wares for sale in the shop. he also would appreciate you not be such a dunce.