character designs for the tampa bay ghostbusters

Hey all,

Here are some character designs I’m working on for Ghostbuster J for his fan fiction about the real tampa bay ghostbusters. working on some illustrations as well, will post my progress. this is my first time doing character design, so its good practice.

I like the one that’s wearing a diaper. :wink:

I swear that Creel guy looks just like Egon on some fo the comic covers :stuck_out_tongue:

I feel pretty safe saying that Creel and Harold Ramis could be related because they look so similar lol

i have to say, that when you go to watch a movie and you see creel with out his glasses, you will not recognize him even though you are sitting three rows behind him.

did this happen to you recently, proton? lol

here is an illustration for ghostbuster J’s fan fiction about the tampa bay ghostbusters, another will be on the way soon.

lol, yes, it most certainly did, it was when psycho was at the tampa theater.

here is the 2nd illustration for the tampa bay ghostbusters story

not very happy with it, but hopefully it is still enjoyable

image

Aren’t they the Suncoast Ghostbusters now?

no. crusaderx quit the band. there’s still a tampa bay ghostbusters, he was giving out misleading information. some of it was explained to me, but from meeting crusader x in person, its for the best.

you dont introduce yourself to someone in a ghostbusters uniform as a Doctor, if you dont have a phd. you arent fooling anyone.

Nice illustration. Will the finished article be published on here? Be interested to see what else you come up with.

Yes, the story was based on “The Tampa Bay Ghostbusters”, but due to recent events, there are now two separate groups. “Tampa” and “Suncoast”, I still haven’t determined if I want to continue, transition or scrap the story, but I’d like to thank Warder for all of his wonderful work thus far.

All but one of the people featured in warder120’s artwork are now Suncoast GBs, yes.

For the information on the state of the Tampa GB > to > Suncoast GB transition please refer to our thread:

Before you start posting anything counter to what’s been said I would respectfully request that you have your information cross-checked before you contribute to someone’s agenda of untruth, especially since you had “some of it” explained to you by only one party involved who just might be slightly biased toward the situation. You wouldn’t want to cause any unwarranted problems, even if you don’t care of me as a person, right?

You’re referring to my introduction to you at the Largo Spooktacular? Which went something as follows:

Jason: “Hello, I’m Jason Rawley. Dr. Jason Rawley. I have a PHD in Psychology and Parapsychology, and a B.S in B.S”

Adam: “With as many times as I get banned from the boards I should have a B.S in B.S”

You do know I was modifying a quote from the movie, right? The movie Ghostbusters? You’ve seen that one, yes?

i objectively did my homework. im well versed enough in the politics down here to make my own conclusions about the franchises. i smelled fish since the beginning of your thread and asked the other party what was going on, as far as im concerned you already said your piece with that thread. there maybe a transition of members to suncoast from tampa however, claiming it is closing shop when its clearly not, is deception at the advantage of your new group. not to mention its my understanding not everyone is leaving.

a note of personal business hypocracy, lets remember there was a time that the tampa social networking sites account updates featured your personal ghostbuster prop ebay auctions.

as for the introductions, i also remember what went on during them, none of that was said. i remember having a look of bewilderment, giving a limp handshake when you said “DR.” and not speaking to you for the rest of the evening.

\ |||| / Awkward Turtle

I replied in the Suncoast thread as that would be a more appropriate place to continue this rather than hijacking this thread. Apologies, warder120.

Warder, those illustrations are very cool. I hope you do continue with them. Artistic talent should never be wasted because of non-sense. True- there are new members in the REAL Tampa Bay Ghostbusters, but frankly that is pretty clear. I would like to put some of Creel up on the website if you wouldn’t mind? Let me know if you would allow it.

errbody keep your drama off my art skillz, yo!!!