I remember seeing someone post about the production using their costume, and possibly the patches used? It was a thread reply anywhere and I can’t seem to find it again. I would love to just read about it again if anyone knows, thank you.
Yes Have Some’s charcoal flightsuits were loaned during additional photography in Georgia.
5 min. mark: Craig Goldberg said, “They did some reshoots last year-late last year-in December in the Atlanta area. We live in said area that I mentioned earlier, in Atlanta, and we got a call from production and it was basically like ‘Hey, we want to include some Ghostbusters II flight suits in some of the lockers. Ray and Winston’s lockers, for some pick up shots and do you have that? Do you know anybody who does?’ and I was like Oh…”
Near 6:36, Craig does say they’re GB Fans GB2 patches.
I’ll have to keep my eye out for them next time I rewatch FE–cool easter egg!
It’s during the suit up montage, the locker behind Ray.