Check out this guy's VCR collection

This was just too funny, and there’s Ghostbusters music.

Well… this is… awkward. Why does he remind me of the guy on The IT Crowd that wanted to eat Moss & Roy? :smiley:

Panasonic is best . . Philips is bad.

I didn’t realize that Moe had any family in Germany. :shock:

Vat is zat? … “Supper Dwive”

Tree Cubbles. Thats fetus mark.

he’s learning english. im proud of him. its funny, strange, but he’s learning english.

the whole vcr thing? he might be russian, havent you ever been to;

probably NSFW

[spoiler]http://englishrussia.com/

http://sneezl.com/only-in-russia/[/spoiler]

im sorry already for the hours you’re going to spend looking at everything.

Is this the dude with the ■■■■■ knife?

Is it wrong that I once wanted to collect boxes of 80’s cereal?

I remember seeing an autographed box of Urkel-O’s on ebay once. Hate I missed my opportunity to descend into madness.

I saw that kid on Kimmel. They gave him a Dyson, but he didn’t seem too excited about it.

That’s pretty neat.

Somebody has to say it:

It sucks.

At 0:42 does he say “■■■■■ water”?

i think its “finish” water, becuase he has some finish detergent next to his sink. hopefully, he isnt drinking it.

I love the videos he does even if I can’t understand him.

He probably was going for something else (I hope), but he said “■■■■■ water is good.”

jesus, it is a sad, sad, world.

This is probably the guy who ended up buying the box instead of me: http://www.thesneeze.com/mt-archives/000114.php

I think he is Dutch. He sounds like goldmember to me.

“Painaysonic is best, then hee vee see second, then sowney, yes”