Found all this in my attic

Hi, found all this bunch. Didn’t empty through all the boxes. Wondering if anything looks interesting here?

There are also boxes of so many vhs, puzzles, books, video games and way more.

Not a bad collection of vintage gear. :slight_smile:

If it would be possible, could you grab me a straight-on snapshot of the “A” in “REAL” on the yellow-handled carry box and the Wembley playhouse? I’m attempting to reconstruct the Ghostbusters logo font, and those are some of the best examples I’ve seen of the letter.

NICE find my friend.

Will this do?

Too many more to look through right now but heres one more box

The puzzles, board game and that play tent are super rare!!! Hold on to those treasures for sure!

I’m jealous.

Thanks for the info. There seem to be loads of the puzzles. There’s a lot more in that box underneath

Cor! What a goldmine!

I’m salivating looking at all this junk. I’ve never even seen that Fire House Playhouse before. So freaking cool. That stuff is worth a small fortune!

It certainly will. Many thanks. :slight_smile:

Dang, that’s quite the find! So what’s the story behind how all of this stuff got into your attic? Did you buy the place and this all happened to be up there, or is this stuff you had as a kid and thought had been lost years ago?

“Use the gun, the power pack and the van to ruin the Ghosts’ evil plan.”

The van? The… VAN?

LOL

Amazing stuff to see. Reminds me of digging through my parents’ attic ten years ago and finding my own RGB hoard.

Lots of UK merch here I’ve never seen or even heard of.

(I live in the US but grabbed a few GB-related things during a trip to England in 1988.)

Alex

Can I come over and play?