Chegg.com Renting College Textbooks

Has anyone who’s in college ever used Chegg.com to rent their textbooks? Last semester I used them instead of using my school’s bookstore and saved over 250.00 on books. Wished I would of knew about it when I first started taking classes. For anyone who uses the textbook rental company you can submit the code “CC129495” during checkout and save extra cash. For everyone who use’s this website post how much you saved compared to if you were to use your college supplied bookstore.

With each time the code CC129495 is supplied during checkout $5.00 is donated to a fund to help pay for my medical bills cause from my cancer. Saving money for college and donations are for a good cause as well.

I..wait…what?

I’ll spread this around… see if any of my friends can use it.

I’m suggesting renting your college text instead of buying. At my community college that I went to, the bookstore was going to charge me 550 bucks for my semester’s required text. Someone told me about chegg.com where you rent it for half the price and then when the semester is over with you send the textbooks back with a prepaid shipping label. last semester I only paid 225 for 3 books instead of the 550. Plus the coupon code gives you an additional percentage off as well. Hopefully that makes better sense.