Any suggestions about what to use for the clear tubing for the gun, and where to get it?
Also, any suggestions for triggering the extension effect? I’m trying to find one of those self-extending umbrellas to see if the parts can be cannibalized…
Any suggestions about what to use for the clear tubing for the gun, and where to get it?
Also, any suggestions for triggering the extension effect? I’m trying to find one of those self-extending umbrellas to see if the parts can be cannibalized…
yeah, it is called (wall feed through), you can purchase it at radioshack for about $4-$8. that is where i got mine!
Indghostman!
I asked my local Radio Shack for “wall feed through” and they had no idea what I was talking about…
home depot or lowes…they have it on rolls…just tell em how much u want and what diameter…and they will cut it for u
The Home Depot thing doesn’t work well… you have to straighten the crap out of the tube then cute it while it’s stretched, then heat it while pulling it straight. That clear movable tubing retains it’s circular shape. I tried using that stuff but it’s just darn hard. That Wall-Feed Through thing is the perfect thing, go to Radio Shack, it’s called A Wall Feed Through for ANTENNAS…
That’ll help! I just found mine today! Woo, like $5. Good luck! ![]()
i didnt see any…and i cant find any clear pvc…so ima have to find sumthin else
http://www.rplastics.com/acrylictube.html
Size I guess will depend on your plans, but I believe that
.875 ODx.625 Id Clear Ext. Acrylic Tube (+$9.06) per 6 FT PC
is the stuff I have seen used, this is 7/8" outside and 5/8" inside…
Get is whacked into 36" lengths and save on shipping…
You can also get it here by the foot
http://k-mac-plastics.com/plastic-rod/acrylic-tubes.htm
And I’m sure a Google search will find even more suppliers…
you may not think it to be likely but try your local pet store thats what im using usually poeple use it to support the the bubble system in they’re fish tanks , its so evil its brilliant hehehehehhehehe javascript:emoticon(‘:twisted:’)
Just got back from Radio Shack, where I tried for the fourth time (spread over a year or so) to find someone who knew what I was talking about when I asked for “Wall Feed Through Tubing”. Still no luck, but then on my way out I happened to notice it on my own, hanging from a peg. Success at last…
Get Acrylic tubing… don’t get that flimsy plastic tube crap from Home Depot. Go bullet proof!
AHHH finally, here it is…the Radio Shack wall-feed through…ENJOY!!!