plqastic tube on the particle gun

i’m building my own pack and gun and whant to know, what to use for that clear plastic tubing onthe end of the proton gun? any advice?

Ecto96 made a pretty nice glass version. You might want to send him a message and see if he still has any. If not, you could get some acryllic tubing, cut it to the right length and bevel the edge.

cool, thanks for the info.

There’s all kinds of things that can be used for the gun’s clear tube. Many people use a product from Radio Shack called “Wall Feed Through”, and Paranorman’s plans also suggest using a clear turkey baster minus the bulb. Just keep your eyes peeled and you’re bound to find something that’ll work. I’m using the plastic storage tube from an expensive pen for my gun.

wall feed tube. thanks, i’ll look into that.

I work for RadioShack, and I don’t think we carry wall feed through anymore, but I do have the glass nutrana wands if you’re interested.

possibly, how much?

20 + shipping without a metal band on the end 30+ shipping with the band. Check out in the for sale/wanted under For sale: Nutrana wands, you can see a picture and a couple good reviews from guys who bought em.

cool, i’ll look it up. thanx!