From Matty Collector’s forum…
Gotta admit, it sounds interesting…
Like I said on PC, I’m all in.
I’m all about this
I’m signing up for sure ![]()
I’ll be buying this subscription.
It’ll be very exciting to receive figures without the hassle of dealing with Matty’s website on the day of release.
I’m also excited to know what figures we’ll be getting, and an exclusive! ![]()
I’m willing to bet the exclusive will be a repaint, but even that said it would be awesome. Hell a rerelease of Venkman with a translucent green head and hands would be pretty killer.
Oh man! Citizen Ghost Venkman as a 6 in action figure instead of a doll… WIN.
What are the MOTU exclusives usually like? Repaints or new figures?
Some are re-decos of previously released figures…
Like Faker (blue He-Man) or Wun-Dar (Black haired He-Man with Zodac’s armour)
Some are completely new figures, like He-Ro or King Grayskull…
I have to join. living in the uk i have missed out on all the mattel stuff so far as i will not pay the over the top ebay prices. the other reason i want to join is to get the ghostbusters 2 set i have seen, in the dark uniform. very nice ![]()
I’m not sure joining will cure any of those ailments, as I’m not certain to Matty Collector’s policy on over seas transactions, also the Ghostbusters 2 Charcoal Uniform Christmas Set is a Toys R Us Exclusive, not a matty collector’s exclusive.
hi,
i have posted in the matty collector forum about shipping outside the US. so i can only hope :sigh:
They ship outside the US, definitely. We have members here in the UK, Mexico, and Canada who have bought the figures and had them shipped to them.
The GBII thing is not going to be in the subscription though. That is a Toys R Us exclusive (presumably only in the US) and those won’t be shipped out by MattyCollector. You’ll need to find someone to buy them for you or buy them on eBay if you want those figures.
thanks for the info venkman. i can join club ecto 1 now and sit back and wait for the stuff to come out.
all the best
francesco
I’m definitely up for this. when do subscriptions go on sale? I didnt see it in the info above…
They go on sale tomorrow evening (at 4:00 pm pacific time - I think) and will be on sale for about 2 weeks.
EDIT: Well, I’m still the last post in here so I guess I can just add this into it:
The Club Ecto-1 order page has now been added to the Matty Site: Check it out.