Posted on Matty’s facebook.
…sigh
Posted on Matty’s facebook.
…sigh
Oh jeez… I prefer the colander aura video-analyzer look instead. Hopefully that’s what is underneath the terror dog head.
Good find. I don’t know that I will use or display it with that head very much, but I’m looking forward to seeing the likeness of the Louis head.
Wow, they even have the satin stripes on the shirt. Nice.
I like!!
Just read on CTR that this is going to be a Club Ecto-1 figure
Booo!
Guess it’s going to be eBay for me, then.
For me its BBTS then :sigh:
Wait … so, has this been pushed back? Will this be the club figure for 2012? Isn’t this year’s marshmallow ray?
Why is everyone panicking? On the facebook page it says “one of next year’s club ecto figures”. It sounds like they are saying that ALL the figures released next year are included in club ecto. No where do they say “exclusive”.
Why is everyone panicking? On the facebook page it says “one of next year’s club ecto figures”. It sounds like they are saying that ALL the figures released next year are included in club ecto. No where do they say “exclusive”.
That’s how I read it as well. No idea where this “exclusive” idea came from.
yeah guys you’ve read far too much into this
Vinz/Louis is out next year, he is part of the ecto 1 subscription, but is available for sale on the site also
just like all the MOTUC figures, you can have a subscription or come on sale day and buy
Matty’s forum is a better place to get exact info from staff or Toyguru himself
Also to those saying he’s better with the colander head, he comes with 3 interchangeable heads, he’s only pictured with one that is all
they could include pictures of all the heads
but its a sneak peek…
we’ve seen two of the 3 heads now, this is to build suspense/drum up interest
Yeah, Agent Gibbs nailed this one. It’s just a sneak peek and everyone will get a shot at it. Looks like they did a great job too. Very happy with Matty on this one.
There’s the prototype with the three heads, pizza slice, popcorn jar and glasses. That painted prototype looks great, the stripe work is fantastic. I have 2 Club Ecto subscriptions, but I’ll probably be picking up an extra Louis or two on sale day, to maximize display potential!
I’m hoping that he’s shorter than the Ghostbusters, like Matty said he would be, but the painted pic shows different lower leg parts, so I’m a little worried about that.
I thought earlier that he is Club Ecto subs figure.New pic looks ok.
Yes, this Vinz Clortho figure is part of the Club Ecto-1 subscription.
If you have purchased a subscription, you will receive all 6 of the 6" figures that Matty is releasing during the year, plus 1 figure that is an exclusive to this subscription (Marshmallow Mess Ray Stantz).
If you did not purchase the Club Ecto-1 subscription, you can still purchase the 6 other figures (Vinz Clortho / Louis Tully included), but you will have to sign on to MattyCollector.com on sale days, and deal with their horribly slow servers, plus risk the figures selling out before you can get them.
Is everybody clear on this now?
MattyCollector announced last week a new subscription service for their entire 2011 line up of 6" Ghostbusters Figures. The subscription, called “Club Ecto-1” is on sale now. The subscription service will be sold until August 4th, and guarantees you...

Welcome to Mattel Creations, an elevated collector platform that offers a canvas for the most innovative creators of today and tomorrow to tinker with, reimagine, and re-create some of the most iconic toys in the world.