Vinz Clortho Figure on Sale Now at MattyCollector.com

The Vinz Clortho (Louis Tully) 6" Action Figure is now available from MattyCollector.com. Vinz Clortho is the second non-Ghostbuster figure coming out from Mattel. It comes with separate heads for swapping out for the Terror Dog statue and head-strainer helmet, plus a few pack in accessories. Those who have signed up for Club Ecto-1 will also be receiving their Marshmallow Mess Ray Stantz figure along with the Vinz Clortho figure. If you are in Club Ecto-1, you should have already received your shipment notices. If you weren’t lucky enough to get in on the subscription service, you can purchase your own right now on MattyCollector.com.

Prepare for the rectification of the Vuldronaii with the first-ever Vinz Clortho figure in the Ghostbusters™ Classics line! The Keymaster has interchangeable “possessed” and “science experiment” heads, as well as a Terror Dog mask — no wonder poor Vinz is confused! In case he gets hungry (or needs a facial), our 6” figure also includes a pizza slice and popcorn bucket. He may not come with coffee, but he will “have some.”

I got a subscription and I got my shipping confirmation this morning. but now I gotta wait in line so I can get a Vinz figure for my nephew…

WOW! pleasantly surprised. only 15 minutes from start to finish (on account of the WSOD) but much better then usual.

Wow…2 minutes to do. Guess I am not shocked, maybe people don’t want Vinz as much as the others.

5 mins start to finish

The biggest difference is the subscription service. Now Mattel is only making enough to cover the subscription, plus a few extra for those who purchase on the day its released.

You guys werent lying about the mattycollector site nonsense, but I’ve seen much worse. I waited until about 9:20 (PST) and still got through and complete within 12 min.

i just waited till 12:50 for all the hub bub to die down… 5 min… 6 tops.. all done.

they need to make a Dana/Zuul figure this year.

Geez I got my two figures in the mail yesterday

No wait, I was able to pick up 2 and have no issues.

Shipping went up about 2 bucks though.

I got a subscription, but my order still says in progress.

Got mine! Woo Hoo, been waiting for Vince!

After WSOD every time I advanced a page, I was able to order 3 after about 40 mins…and I had been on Mattycollector since 11:45 to “save my spot in the que”. None of my subscriptions have even shipped yet either, so I guess it will be a race to see which set of Keymasters arrives first.

Hopefully these last until payday on Thursday. If so, I’ll buy one. If not, I won’t be devestated.

Now we need a Gatekeeper figure.

Had no issue at all with the matty site. Quick as.

Just got home on lunch break. Placed order, in and out, 2 minutes, no white screen of death like the PKE order day.

You didn’t honestly expect that did you?

  1. You’re ordering the day after the sale, not the day of.

  2. Vinz Clortho wouldn’t be nearly as popular as the first officially licensed Ghostbusters prop replica.

My figures arrived 10 min ago. I have to say I’m pleased except that the goggles they made for Ray are ridiculously small. They’re barely wide enough to cover both eyes.

Actually checked the calendar, I’m a complete day off. That might have attributed to the ease of purchase. :smiley:

Just ordered my Vinz. No shocker he was still available 48 hours after he went on sale.