Vinz Clortho Figure on Sale Now at MattyCollector.com

Got my shipping email 13 hours after my order confirmation. Nice.

Alright, I’m assuming I missed something. I received my Vinz figure today…through USPS. It’s a good thing I like to open and display my figures because the white shipper box was beat to hell. I guess I missed the fact that matty now had shipping options.

Anyway, awesome figure. Definitely happy to have something other than another variant.

got my Vinz and Ray figures today. but something is screwed up about Vinz’s glasses…

image

luckily I also ordered one for my nephew last week so I’ll wait and see if his figure looks any better. if it does, I’ll just give him the one with the screwy glasses… strangely though they didnt use UPS for the figure I ordered last week, they used some company called “Cornerstone Logistics”, anyone else get this?

Joe, cornerstone was also how mine shipped as well. I have to say I’m disappointed if that’s the service they use from now on. If we’re to pay nearly 30 dollars a piece for these figures, I don’t want them shipped usps in an oversized bubble mailer with the most vague tracking system I’ve ever seen. I didn’t even know when to expect mine until I saw the mailer on the porch this morning.

http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtopic.php?p=310870#p310870

Mine came yesterday via UPS. Everything was packed as normal.

Was your tracking info through UPS or the other site that’s being used for some orders?

Shipping Information

Product Name Serial Number Tracking Number


Ghostbusters 20 1Z403F930318585970 (United Parcel Service)

BUNDLE PID - GB 1Z403F930318585970 (United Parcel Service)

image

image

image

image

Fred Armisen!

The Vinz figure has been upgraded to Almost Gone status.

really can’t wait to get this figure. Hopefully should be here tomorrow. Dang whatever the new shipping method is…SUCKS. it used to be here at around 6 days or a week after. Sucky…

Got mine finally! I really like it. But I do agree, the new shipping method is balls! I usually would have had my GB figure on Monday, it didn’t get here until Thursday and in a giant manila envelope! Garbage I say! :sigh:

Came home tonight to find a package on my doorstep.

image

It seemed suspicious so I scanned it, there was definitely a high reading of paranormal activity coming off of it.

image

Egon seemed to agree with me that there was something bad inside.

image

To club members did both figures come packaged together or did one come via UPS and the other USPS? My ray showed up Tuesday however Vince Clortho is no where to be seen. Matty cs can’t answer that and I have yet to get a final answer or phone call. Thanks

I got Louis and MM Ray in a box via ups. but the 2nd Louis I ordered is coming via some Logistics company and will probably be in an envelope as above. I should get it today or monday.

got him! absolutely amazing figure…no disappointment whatsoever. Dunno what else to say…one of the very best so far. Can’t wait for Lab Coat Egon and Slime Blower Winston(looks to be another homerun!)

I don’t know why some are determined to say it doesn’t look like Rick Moranis… :vinzclortho: He really adds a lot of color and life to a display of the Mattel figures on the shelf…

Did anyone with the Club Ecto subscription get charged thirty-some dollars twice?

“Okay…how is this gonna work?”

That’s obscene… Louis with a Dana doll.