I had this happen to me today when I put the game in for the first time. I was in Playstation Home when I put the disc in, then exited out and went to the PSN Store to redeem and download the flightsuit code from Gamestop. When I went back to the main XMB screen and loaded the game it told me that the game saved at certain points so not to turn off the system with the HDD light on. Then it went directly to the “Corrupt Save Game Data. Repairing” screen and it took about 5-6 minutes to fix it. It’s weird since that was the first time I loaded the game at all and had never saved anything except for the flightsuit from PSN, but I don’t know if that would cause it or not. Anyone else have this happen?
mine did the same thing…
That was the Game Install… it happened to me as well…
yea the playstation has a mandatory 3.9g install before you can play so maybe because of the way you started up the game it was acting like you already had it installed when you didn’t so it thought the files were corrupt. Just a guess though