Cross the Streams Minisode: Fan to Fan

Warning!: Some content in this episode is NSFW.

Special Guests: The Philadelphia Ghostbusters

What we chat about:

• Introductions

• Who are the Philadelphia Franchise

• Ernie Hudson

• Nutbusters – The ■■■■■ Spoof of Ghostbusters

• Meeting Dan Aykroyd

• Building Props

• Promoting The Philadelphia Franchise

• Philly GB’s and how they came to be

• Ghostbusters Screening

• Transformers Movie

• G. I. Joe Movie

• Ghostbusters 3 (casting and such)

• Eastbound & Down

• Before youtube, there was…

• Philadelphia and New Jersey Competition?

• Mending the Philly with NJ Ghostbusters

• Harold Ramis on Jimmy Kimmel (I meant Jimmy Fallon, my bad)

• Meeting Dan Aykroyd News

• Nightsquad

• Favorite Ghostbusters Picture

• Cross the Streams Facebook Plug

• Props to Chris Gay

• Touching out to other Franchises

• Invite to the Jersey GB’s

• Goodbyes

-Love ,

Cross the Streams Radio

Download Minisode

Interesting none the less. :cool:

Also I was over at GB News, these guys also did a new GB Video. I laughed out loud at their video. Keep up the work guys.

Thanks. We will.

Great listen. Your show is really starting to have a really crisp professionalism to it.

Hopefully episode 4 will come out soon. They said later in the week…and i agree with Jason. Hope it comes out rather sooner than later.