Crossing the streams

From Proton Charging:

The Answer - what happens if you cross the streams?

Cross two or three, get a warning. Cross four or cross two or three for too long…

…total protonic reversal. Which is to say, game over, screen goes white.

From the Giant Bomb interview…

http://www.giantbomb.com/ghostbusters-shaky-cam-interview/17-416/

Let’s be honest.How many of us are gonna do it just to see it happen?I know I will.

I will just for one time then i will complete campaign :wink:

me i’m a stiffler for the rules so no stream crossing for me.

Wouldn’t it be hilarious (and suck at the same time) if when you crossed the streams on your 360 it automatically RROD’d?

I think EVERYONE will eventually cross the streams, even if they intended not to :slight_smile: :walterpeck:

Yeah, that’s likely why they didn’t make it a game over thing unless you cross them all. But really…have we ever seen anything bad from crossing the streams? I mean we only saw them do it in the first movie and they came out of that just fine. So, was it just a theory of Egon’s that turned out to be wrong?

going to cross it when im done playing the campaign mode. won’t be a GB experience without doing so. would even be better if thats how you fight the last boss.

well we know at some point they cross them cause it’s in one of the trailers, but I think it is done during a cut scene.

Both awesome and not-awesome at the same time… :walterpeck:

It would be hilarious if Atari did that and when customers complain they just say “Well we told you not to!”

I think I would die of laughter if I woke up one morning and read that on the news.