Custom Ghostbusters II DVD cover

Here’s a custom DVD cover I made for ‘Ghostbusters II’ that would have the special features that the Blu-Ray had.

Nice work< I think it looks cool.

I thank you. I’m actually pretty proud of it…I just wish I knew someone with a decent color printer so I could print it off and use it. LoL

kinkos fedex office. laser color printer. i do all my custom blu ray case covers there

Tried the fedex place around here and the guy gave me static about printing “copyrighted material”, so i left before i belted him in the mouth.

No need to be bitter; all printing shops have to adhere to copyright law, and I’m sure the guy working there didn’t want to get fired.

Stealth is key

Only thing I’m bitter about was how he got in my face about it. I understand copyright issues, but come at me like a human being with it.

Very nice cover! Keep up the good work.

I agree with this, manners cost nothing.

This cover looks better than the one on the actual release, fab work :slight_smile:

I thank you much.