Demon Vice Commander's GB2 Belt (Prototype)

Here’s my first attempt at a GB2 belt. The materials cost about $15.00 and took about an hour to construct (after countless hours of research from some of the screen-used belts). I still need to add the black grommets and the GB2-styled Belt Gizmo and Trap Holster.

NOTE: I plan on wearing this with my GB1 flight suit (until I do a dark grey GB2 suit), thus why the leg hose is yellow and not clear.

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/wraithofmusic/GB2 Belt_gb2-belt-front.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/wraithofmusic/GB2 Belt_gb2-belt-left.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/wraithofmusic/GB2 Belt_gb2-belt-back.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/wraithofmusic/GB2 Belt_gb2-belt-right.jpg)

Materials

2.0" D-ring

2.0" O-ring

2.0" V-ring

1.0" Non-swivel Snap

1.0" Bolt Snap

1.0" Beefy Bolt Snap

3.0" Nylon Webbing

2.0" Seatbelt Webbing

One layer of white fusible interfacing (for the underside)

I’m very pleased with how this belt came out; it’s really just as sturdy as my GB1 pistol belt. Thank you to all of the forum members (mainly Ron Daniels, Austin, and Jairus) who have contributed useful observations regarding these belts, and to the radiant SuperGeekGirl for helping with some of the stitching (we’re making another GB2 belt for her as well).

Radiant, eh? Looks nice in the pictures.

Fancy looking set of gear. Might as well offer these for sale in the future.

Cheers

Sebastian

1 Like

I wish I could find one like this for sale/commission!

1 Like

image

It always looked like Batman and Robin couldn’t see out their masks very well.

These belts aren’t too difficult to make - the only time-consuming part is setting all the grommets. It just takes sourcing the right hardware and knowing how to use a sewing machine.

Im currently just about too get back into Ghostbusting again after selling all my gear in Januray, my idea is too concentrate on the GB2 look khaki suit with the black belt (end of GB2) so if your thinking of offering these glorious belts up for sale im definitely interested :cool:

I would have to be a Supporting Member in order to sell GB2 belts and/or fobs on this site. Besides, with all of the events I attend and organize (like Ecto Con and Kawa Kon), I don’t think I would have time to build custom belts.