Im an aspiring actor and would do anything to be in and help make a ghostbusters film. Its been my lifes dream to put on the suit and pack and ride around in the ecto 1 and since I cant make an actual profession out of it, I would at least like to make a movie. If any one in the tri state area of OH IN and KY is making any plans on doing this, I will do anything in my power to get involved. My brother would also like to be in it if at all possible. Now I dont have any props (Believe me if I had the money Id have a full set) But I have seen the movies and tv shows a million times, studied up on equipment, terms, what have you, and I have my own ideas and opinions on how the movie could go. I want to do sort of a darker side of ghostbusters, still retaining comedy, but…more like the game. But if you already have something in mind, as long as I can ■■■■■■■■ a proton pack, I am in. Thank you ![]()
I suggest you get your pack and costume together while you wait for some of us to get together for a film. I, myself, am in the process of designing and building a very complicated Video Game pack. When its done, I want to go to haunted places in Ohio, like Ohio University, and film a ‘Surviverman’ like video (I’m by myself with my own film equipment I have to operate) and catch some ghosts. If for some reason you don’t have the necessary equipment, I have extras for film. Do you know anyone thats good with special effects?
I got GB gear happy to be extra.
Sent from my PC36100 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
Already working on one here in SE Ohio. But were going the episodic route.
Where in southeast Ohio? I’m in Cincinnati.
Sent from my PC36100 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
Ohio Is drivable from where I,live, I would love to be involved
Sent from my SPH-D600 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android