Does anyone have the ghostbusters 3 script to read

I realise that the scripts that have been tossed around are not going to be made into movies, but do they exist online somewhere or in a file. I would love to read dan’s script for GB3 (the one where they go to hell)

Chris of Proton Charging has 20 pages of the Hellbent 3/10/1999 draft on his Facebook page, right here. I believe that’s all that has been released for public viewing.

You sure that’s the real script?

Looks like there’s way too many Ghostbusters and looks like 3 of them are female! there’s only supposed to be 1

When it comes to scripts for Ghostbusters III there’s of course Dan Aykroyds 1999 Ghostbusters III ‘Hellbent’ screenplay. Then there’s the one which Gene Stupnitsky and Lee Eisenberg co wrote about four years ago.

Ghostbusters III is currently being penned by Etan Cohen who is having to write TWO versions of the film. One version in which Venkman is present and one version in which he’s absent. It’s not very clear as to whether Cohen is rewriting the screenplay done by Stupnitsky and Eisenberg or whether it’s an original piece of work.

I’ve written a spec script for a third Ghostbusters film. I’ve recently acquired an agent and hope to get it sent to Creative Artists Agency, after a few adjustments that is.