Ecto-1 in Charlotte, NC?

A friend of mine snapped a pic of a really nice looking Ecto-1 at the Peguin diner here last saturday night. Anyone on here know the owner? I found a youtube video and email address with a quick google search, but wondered if the owner is a member, perhaps?

Yes, I actually know the guy that owns that Ecto-1 you probably saw. The video from youtube posted by him was this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyNDeqOlx3o . He was know as Doc Vegas on 106.5 ‘the end’. It makes sense he would buy something like this. Unfortunately I don’t think he works for the radio station any more. I heard just a few days ago myself that he even had the car, and I was searching for a photo of it when I happened across here myself.

That’s awesome. I thought I saw an Ecto of some sort in Winston Salem last fall (not a Cadillac Ambulance, some other car), but I decided my eyes were playing tricks on me. Anyway, cool. I hope I see this car someday.

We are on here. :smiley: