ecto 1 or ecto 1a

The Ecto-1 is awesome in its “simplicity” and for that I love it, it has a classic look that always tells me that help is on the way if a paranormal crisis is happening and the blue becons give it a kind of “above the law” look.

Honestly I too love the Ecto-1A as well, it communicates an advance in Ghost tracking ability as well as a sleek advanced design, the only thing I don’t like about it is the GBII logo adorning it. I know I would love the Ecto-1A even more with normal No-Ghost logos.

And the Ecto-1B, well I love it as a mesh of both styles of the vehicle almost as if it would become the standard in Ghostbusters company vehicles.

I find the Ecto-1A more visually stimulating, but if I would drive the Ecto-1 because of it’s lower center of gravity (I drive like cah-razy ■■■■).

For this reason, like Dan said, an Ecto that combines the best of both vehicles would be awesome.

I strongly dislike the 1B simply because what makes up the roof rack. Combining the classic colors of the 1 and 1A (stripes, lightbars) was a good idea, but I absolutely despise the hack-job replication of the rack, which is based on the USF Ecto.

ECTO-1B all the way!!! Looks like the perfect Ghostbusters car.

Yeah I agree, Ecto-1B all the way. best of both worlds, but as for movie cars between 1 and 1A, I like them both I like 1A because its not as “plain” but hate the GB2 logo

Barker

I like the Ecto-1B shown in the new video game, guess I’m a sucker for the caution tape