Hey Guys! I started working on an Containment Unit and I was wondering are there any stickers that I can print up for my Unit? Thanks Guys any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks ![]()
I don’t know of any offical stickers…i used some from the trap and the pack.
http://www.gbfans.com/fans/props/other/179/11/
that is the main label you need. Shouldn’t be to hard to create in photoshop. I might wind up making some for my containment unit…if you would like I could post them for you to use. I’d prolly have them in a few weeks.
Thanks Vinster! That would be great I may try and do it myself , although I’m not that great at photoshop. ![]()
Search containment unit here on the forum. I amde a sheet around here somewhere.
Oh, well those look pretty awesome. Looks I still might make some…but those look really good.
Ok I took mytime yesterday and made Containment Unit Stickers they came out really good I feel! Here you go guys let me know what you think ![]()
I used paranorman’s proton pack sticker sheet as reference to size for the different stickers
for some reason the red and grey danger one looks a little fuzzy…not sure what resolution you did them in. 300dpi or at least 150 should be good. But the rest look really great. Looks like your containment unit is going to be great. Good luck with it. If and when i get to make some labels I will definatly let everyone know. Work as been nuts so its cutting into my prop time. :-?
Typos on the blue sticker:
“Your ghost is now incarcerate in this storage facility” - “incarcerate” should probably be “incarcerated”
“Warning Turning off power will result in a relese of…” – “relese” should be “release”
Also, for the “High Voltage 1KV” sticker, look at the resolution - it seems fuzzy and anti-aliased. Try bumping it up to smooth out the letters.
When you’re done, post a PDF of the final images! They look good!
I’ve redone the sticker using gimp.
I hope these help everyone!

It’s important to note for anyone tempted to use these labels (originally posted over 16 years ago) that they are almost entirely inaccurate and riddled with spelling errors. I’d strongly advise against anyone using them in their ECU build.
