Ecto Goggles on the belt

I couldnt find anything specific on this in either the Uniform or Ecto Goggle forums. I was wondering how people hang their goggles on the belt? Ive seen some hang it off the walkies or the trap (I have neither right now) but I wondered if anyone had any other ways of doing it.

In the game they used a carabiner on the belt:

image

So just like one of the key fobs? That seems pretty good and simple.

This is what I do and it works well.

Not quite the same as the key fobs. It’s similar to THIS. I use one like this, but I don’t remember the exact size. Just look for something that’s going to fit well on your belt.

It was also talked about a little here Hanging from the belt... - Ecto Goggles - GBFans.com

Hope that helps some.

I have a GB2 v-ring fob and I clip my carabiner onto that. It’s a decent match to what they used in the game.

Thanks guys, those are definitely good ideas I’ll look into.