Ecto needed for event in Indiana...

Indiana guys this one is for you…

The Georgia Ghostbusters attended a Screen on the Green event in '09 and scored preferred parking for Chace Ambrose’s EctoMag and many photo ops with some of Atlanta’s loveliest ladies.

One of the promotions gentlemen just contacted me with this message:

"I am doing some research to see if I can find an Ecto-1 in Indiana for a

special event next Spring. Any chance you would have contacts for a group

up

that way?

Thanks in advance!"

Contact him directly -

Tony Paske

[email protected]

Everything Double D says is true (Except when he lies)

But seriously that screening was a GREAT event and Tony and the rest of his peeps were AWESOME to work with, they provided us with a huge tent, a fan, and water!

and the ladies…OH…THE LADIES!

So yeah, as I say for any and all promotions…“I Chace Ambrose highly endorse this product and/or event.”

C -

Do you have any pics from that event? I don’t think I had my camera that night?

Tony managed to dig up a pic from the event…

Notice our very own Chace Ambrose getting pretty chummy with the shirtless and chiseled African-American gentleman in his eyeline. Look real close and you can almost see the look of jealous rage on Mitchell’s face.

Those two…HA! I’m really rooting for them.

Thanks D we appreciate it…also in that pic is Chubbs, the fat kid Mitchell molested that evening.