Episode list for the next dvd set?

I got volume 1 or the RGBs over x-mas and noticed that volume 2 comes out in a few weeks. Yes I know buying the box set would be cheaper, but I’m going the alternative route. Should I just assume the next volume will have the next 30 episodes?

When is it coming out?

31 episodes in volume 2 i think. but yeah each volume has around 30. :cool:

is it out yet??

Would love a link to a site were I could get the second volume

Here is the list of episodes available in Volume 2.

http://www.gbfans.com/real-ghostbusters/releases/complete-collection/volume-2/

And here is where you can buy it:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002ZFEQ4E?tag=gbfans-discourse-20

Links in this post may be affiliate links. Purchases made through them help support this site at no additional cost to you.

Does anyone know when these might be available in the UK?

mrs. spengler look on ebay for them.

Amazon ships to the UK if needed.

If you don’t get the series box set don’t you miss out on the bonus disk that includes the Pilot and other goods?

Yes. And the cool firehouse box.

Just bought the RGB set from a seller in the UK. £109.99 and no custom charge.

I recommend that people avoid the bootleg version About 40% of the episodes either freeze up halfway through or don’t play at all. You’re better off watching them on YouTube.

bootleg?

Not exactly bootleg, but a poor quality version that was made on a contract lease in 2006 before the official set was released. It costs £34.99 and isn’t worth a fraction of that.

I know someone who owns a bootleg DVD collection of the series. The inlays look boring and the episodes still have the channel logos on them. When he found out that I’d bought the official DVD set he said he was slightly envious of me. :lol:

I unfortunately bought the bootlegged set years ago as well. :cry:

So I guess the volume 2 thats just gone on sale isnt gonna be in the tin case like volume 1… wich is very disapointing

Can anyone confirm that the volume 2 will or wont be sold in a tin case?

Does anyone know if volume 3 will be released in the next few months or in the future at all?