Ernie Hudson stars in Fox's "Bones".

Hi folks,

Happy New Year! I haven’t been on in a while, so it’s good to be back. The forum looks great by the way.

Anyway, my sister is a huge fan of Fox’s tv show “Bones”. The show is based on a novel by Kathy Reichs. The plot of the show is a group of scientists solve murder cases through forensics. It’s one of the best shows on tv right now and one of my favorites.

Anyway, last Wednesday’s episode featured Ernie Hudson, (Winston Zedmore), as an attorney for his client who is accused of murdering a boy.

I thought you guys might like to see the episode. It’s an hour long. To see it, go to Jared Celemin (fox) on Myspace and click on the Bones section. Then click on the episode in the bottom right. Click on the episode “The Man in the Mansion”. It’s free to view and the quality of the video is top notch. Ernie Hudson gave a good performance as usual!

By the way, my model of the Ecto-1 is coming along. I need to get the correct color of pieces for the model, but it’s looking good. I haven’t put the roof on yet or the equipment on the roof. But it looks great and it was a blast to work on.