Seller Info:
Andy Rayonez
San Jacinto, CA
Feedback thread: GBFans.com
Hey everyone. I have 8 fleece GB blankets from Spencers! I know not everyone lives near a Spencers so I thought it would be a good idea to offer them those people. These blankets are nice and a good decoration to have on your bed or couch or just wherever. They are a decent size, 45 x 60. With tax they came out to about $25 each so that’s what I am offering them for. I only have 8 available at this time, but if you guys are interested, I can always go back and get more and offer them here.
Price: $25
USPS Priority Mail: $10


-
charlesbaby2001 - SHIPPED
-
stillbustin84 - SHIPPED
-
Letmebleed75 - SHIPPED
-
minnesotaghost - SHIPPED
-
gbmickey - SHIPPED
-
nightmarejoe - SHIPPED
-
Ecto68 - PM SENT
-
Gabochoa - PM SENT
Ill take one if i can send payment in a week
That’s fine ill put you guys down for 1 each.
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
Hey andy ill take another. total of 2. i get paid on thursday and ill be able to send payment then.
No problem. When I get home from work ill update the list. Cant do it from my mobile device.
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
do you have anymore in stock?
Yea I got like 5 more “in stock”
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
i would like one good sir
list updated! Fill the list so i can send them out all at once. the lines in this town i moved to suck!
I would love one. I can only pay with PayPal.
Paypal requests sent out to everyone interested. Thanks! 
Definitely interested if someone changes their mind!
Thanks!
Oh wow thats awsome very cool but can’t find them in the Online store are they out of stock? When are are they gonna restock them?! If not what sizes do they have?! Twin,Queen or King sizes? Oh yeah and I am also interested:D, but I can only pay with paypal and I hope delivery is fast!.:D^__^
Oh yeah and I would like one too!.
I would like a Qween size if you can find or get one!.
They don’t sell the blankets online they only sell them in store, so you won’t see anything about restock online. If anyone backs out I have like 1 person before you that was interested in a blanket. The blanket only comes in 1 size. 45x60
I will keep this thread updated if anyone drops out. Thank you for your interest.
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
Andy can u resend ur paypal, I’m ready to pay