My haul from Spencers

I went in to Spencers Gifts after the tie that was featured on Proton Charging, I walked out with all of this:

Up next? Ghostbusters: The Flamethrower!

Nice swag! May the schwartz be with you!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

I did see that stay puft hat at the Brea Spencers, its just too big for my son. Too bad it wasn’t a smaller size.

Sent from my PC36100 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android

I need that tie! I don’t even have anything that I could wear a tie with, but I don’t care!

How much was the tie?

I wonder if I could get away with that tie on the news…

$9.99

Just an FYI… On the bottom of that glass it says “hand wash only”. It’s pretty serious! Somebody in this house (after I hand washed it) put it in the dish washer and the ECTO 1 started to peel off. :walterpeck: What really makes me mad, I’ve bought several different glasses from Spencer’s and the GB one is the only one I have that’s not dish washer safe. :angryvigo:

Yup, the Shot glasses also from Spencers say the same thing. Because of that it all went into my display cabinet next to my GB2 glasses.

I picked up the green zombie “necorphilia” glass from spencers that same day we got our gb glasses… with just regualr hand washing a few times, the artwork is almost completely gone from it! Its going back to spencer’s next trip.

I assume this “Sticker” method is cheaper than silk screening, but they certainly don’t pass that savings on to us.

Yea… the tie… must have!!! Thanks for the heads-up on the glasses!

I like the logo sticker & tie.

There is another lanyard that is similar to the tie also. I 'll try and dig it out of my storage tote.

I bet it’s not as cool as this one:

I was lucky enough to buy one at Dragon*Con a few years back with a PKE Surge card.

DO IT! DO IT! :slight_smile:

Sent from my LG-P999 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android

Pics and video, or it didn’t happen! :cool:

It’s about damn time they made a ghostbusters tie… I’m soo getting one and wearing it to work every day… ok, maybe not every day

Just picked up my tie, lanyard, and pint glass and I also found a newer shot glass, it’s a single one, with the gb logo on one side, and slime on the other with the words “who ya gonna call?” on it.

Somehow I missed that, I’ll have to go back and look for it now. Can you post a pic of it?