My haul from Spencers

I was in spencers with my fiance and she saw the tie and said i should wear it. So without hesitation i bought it and will be wearing it there. Plus this is the same woman who said we should come out to the GB song at the wedding as well haha love my fiance

Sent from my ADR6300 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android

I purchases the shot glasses and land yard a couple months ago but didn’t see a tie or that beanie/cap…i’m gonna have to go back next week. When i went they had a sale of buy one item get second item at 50%. :angryvigo:

Nice! I bought two Stay Puft hats and three pint glasses last week. The air freshner and the big sticker I got last year.

Gotta get the damned thing first! But if I do…video WILL follow!

What said video may look like..

what does the air freshener smell like? if you opened it of course.

It’s Vanilla scented.

nice, i imagined marshmallows. I didn’t see those either when i went. hopefully they have some in stock next week. As well as that tie…i need to get it! I’ll wear it to work too daily!

Himm…I just receive the Spencers GB tie that my Mom picked up and mailed to me. Nobody mentioned that it is an 80’s style “skinny” tie. Not sure how I feel about that. Will try it out I guess. Still great that they are producing these!

, I found my Spencers had a Stay Puft Pillow pet for 30 bucks. No pint glasses or tie yet but i keep looking..

Wha!? I want one! Couldn’t find anything online, though. Our store had shot glasses, wallets, gloves, and a Stay Puft hat amongst the random sticker-type stuff.

Mike pics! Pleaseeeeee!

pictures of the pillow pet?

God damn that’s ugly.

Yeah, but you know you want it. Just imagine yourself, using it as a pillow, waking in the morning to that face. Keep your eyes open, it will terrify you into a coma!

It’s ugly but I still want it, lol.

My girlfriend loves Stay Puft, so I’ll buy it, but it’s still ass ugly.

Ha! I will have to swing by again today to look for it!!

I had to run an unrelated errand over lunch. I found the pillow. It is way overpriced, IMO, but I was going to get it anyways…well, the velcro tabs were the same. In otherwords, you can’t link them together. It was enough of a deal breaker to not get it today.

I mean, I eventually will, just not today. Maybe it will go on sale. What I want is a Slimer or Puft hat like the Gizmo one they have there! I would love a can koozie too. I would use that at every gig (part time musicians) to match the no ghost logo on my amp and pedalbaord. Still no pint glasses there.