fan table question

Ok, this is going to come off as completely egotistical. but a friend of mine said that there was something being held for me at the fan table. However I didn’t know about this until today. Obviously it’s not there anymore (I really hated returning to reality), so I was wondering if 1) I’m just being too self-important? or 2) was there something for me and I was a complete ass in not getting it?

Yeah, I’m flying blind here. I also feel bad because this the second year I haven’t suited up. My pack needs more work than I can afford. I think I might just start from scratch…

Thanks for reading this. I swear I’m not full of myself! lol

Not that I know of..

Was it a jar of slime? One of those got left on the table and I’m pretty sure some drunk con-goer drank it Saturday night.

It was some ribbon thing with sticky tape on one side. They said you’d know what it was. I think it actually got stolen along with the slime jar though.