Firehawc's belt gizmo build

I got Nickatron’s gizmo set and ordered all the bits off ebay, downloaded and printed the pdf and 12 hours later, viola’!

image

I didn’t feel the need to spend so much time covering the nixie wires so I skipped it. I rigged an LED set behind them to give it a glow, you can see the switch superglued on the upper left. The black part behind the nixie shelf are 3 AA batteries and the LED strip. All I need to do is get to the 99c store and get a coiled cord and a tape measure for the belt clip. I already have Tyger Cheex’s holster. It’s a shame it covers so much of the damn thing, I think it turned out great!

I also still need to raid my nephew’s toy box for a LEGO for the error box.

Done!

image

image

image

image

very cool mate, turned out really nice!

Indeed! It is a VERY nice looking build!

I think I am going to go this route next year!

Thanks for sharing!!!

Thanks guys!