Flight suit colors?

I got my flight-suit home today (khaki) & now I’m wondering if I should have bought a gray one instead. I didn’t actually see any gray ones but I just talked with the surplus guy on the phone & he said they had them. What should I do?

Get both! :smiley:

Darrin

LOL! No no, only one suit at a time please!

I just want to know what everyone here thinks, is khaki acceptable or should I exchange it for the gray?

well me personally?..i like the khaki…thats the one i have..i prefer to go with the original rather than the grey …but thats just me.. go with whichever u like :slight_smile:

Stick with khaki. It appears to be more recognizeable to the general public anyway.

Darrin

I second that.

3 votes for khaki so far!

Has anyone tried dyeing their khaki suit to get it closer to the color of the movie suits? A friend suggested I dye mine, but I’m kinda skeered to try that.

Agreed, if they’ve seen the GB movies, it was most likely the first one. I’d go for the khaki one myself :wink: .

Yes, quite a few people dye their suits (myself included). Check out this recent thread on Proptopia (you might have to sign up first):

http://www.proptopia.com/viewtopic.php?t=1270

So, might vote is obviously for a khaki suit dyed gray.

-Eric

Thanks for the link! I’m still debating what to do.

I’m definitely leaning towards the khaki though, it seems ‘cheerier’ than the gray to me.