for years i wonderd

i got this as a gift 6 or 7 years ago…not that i dont love everything GB,but i haven,t alot of the real ghostbusters since i was a kid…i do have Season.1, and Season.3

anyhow…does anyone know what Season and episode this cel is from…thanks

if you dont, thats cool ,lol i dont want someone going Through 7 seasons to find out. thanks casper

really cant tell - cause its just slimer in the picture - the background does look like a season 2 background though but as for the epsodie no idea??

i didnt think there was much hope…but thanks for trying.. later

the markings on the background…maybe shot 63,ep 111

The backgrounds are rarely from the same episode as the cel, so I’d recommend ignoring it.

If I had to hazard a guess… maybe They call me Mr. Slimer?

Without the background ..it could be anything . Thanks

Judging on Slimer’s appearance you can narrow it down to one of the first 2 seasons. After the first two they changed the way he looked and added a tail. Since he doesn’t have one I would go with season 1 or 2.

Also I would go out on a limb and say it was a syndicated episode based on the quality of the animation. If I remember right, in the RGB commentaries they said that they used the A-team animators on the network episodes and spent less money on the syndicated. (Which was a shame since the syndicated ones were often the better written ones)