RGB - What episodes are these pictures from?

What episodes are these animation cels from?

If anyone can help me I’d appreciate it. Thanks!

I wish I could help I don’t remember the top one but I def remember the bottom one. It was a pretty good episode.

I thought i might know what episodes these are from as well but sadly i dont, im very well up on information regarding seasons 1 & 2 as i grew up with these ones, seasons 3-7 i dont really have anything to say about as by the time these were being shown id kinda stopped watching it & grown up haha (that didnt work then) :lol:

The cells could well be from one of the seasons after 2 i dunno, but im sure someone here would know more about that?? :expressionless:

Beyond suggesting that the first image is probably in the latter-half of the show’s run due to the poor quality of the drawing, it otherwise isn’t ringing any major bells with me.

However the second is from one of the series’ more mortified groan provoking episodes, Baby Spookums. :sigh:

Ben’s right on the second one. “Baby Spookums”…it gives me a headache just thinking about it…

Just a few wild guesses based on Slimer’s apparently emaciated or aged looking state, agreeing with Ben that it’s probably late in the series:

“Spacebusters”, “My Left Fang”, or “Not Now Slimer” would probably be the first episodes I would go and rewatch to see if I could find that scene. If you could stand sitting through them.

Don’t remember the episode title, but it’s the one where they go to europe to take down a vampire ghost in a huge castle because sucking the ecto plasm from other ghosts. They end up converting their packs to UV light throwers or something. This is the aftermath of the spud getting sucked dry.

maybe My Left Fang then as Fritz said? :smiley: That may be it. Based on that description!

Yep, definitely my left fang. Just popped in my vhs recording and zipped through to that exact frame.