May 1st the FCGB (half of us anyways) will be appearing at a local clubs after party here in jacksonville, fl. Everyone is invited
Anyone interested in helping us? I’m going to be down two people do to Vulcon. I could use a few more Guys if anyone is interested
Give Protoncharger a holler. I would love to go to Vulcon, but with gas prices and living in Kissimmee, maybe next time. Too bad that high speed rail isn’t up and running.
I’m not attending vulcon. There was a schedule conflict with free comic day and the con so half 0f the team is going to tampa and the other half will be here in jacksonville for the appearences that day
i wanted to say “hey i’ll go to this!” last night when i first read it, but then i realised free comic book day is pretty big here and im going to want to go to the shop ive been faithful to for a long time now, for whatever they have going on. and things are getting kind of tight lately.
next time man.
vulcon is for startrek nerds.
thats understandable. We have other things in the works in the near future.
Really? Startrek Nerds? Well, I guess that puts two and two together. I might hit up the comic shop in downtown kissimmee, when is this free comic book day?
may first.
I should call you Yoda, always, always having the answers. And not in a sarcastic way. If my real father had half the brains you have, he wouldn’t have been such a jerk.
im father to lots, dad to few.
That’s pretty sweet, they could have made your Franchise logo a tad bit bigger. I did laugh a little when I saw the Ghostbuster with inflatable proton pack, or what ever they call it now. Sucks that I don’t have my truck anymore, and that I’m booked for that day or I would drive on up there to meet you guys.
im sure its bigger on the actual flyers. the ones on the site are always scaled down. It’s going to be a blast.
Make sure someone takes a ton of photos.
we will have tons of pics, im sure. not counting the dozens of strangers myspaces we will surely end up on
our day time appearance went great…now we just have to get through the party
Saturday was a blast. We met alot of great people and hopefully some great conections
wow that;s cool!
yes, yes we did