FS: Ben of Kent Proton Pack Kit (No wand)-Sold

Anthony Serge

Marne Michigan, USA

After waiting so long, I have lost interest in building this pack. My loss is your gain. I have for you, in my hands, a Ben of Kent proton pack Kit (no wand) which includes all of the parts needed to build it, including the cyclotron shelf/power cell holder and a Rothco ALICE Frame. Unfortunately there is one small blemish. When the kit arrived I found a small dent in the motherboard. Please see the attached pictures.

I am asking $900 which includes shipping anywhere in the continental US. I apologize but I am unable to ship internationally.

Happy to answer any questions or provide more pictures of anything you want to see. Just let me know!

Bumping this back to the top. I would like to see this go to someone from this site. Happy to answer any questions on this or take pictures of anything you want to see.

Sorry to hear that. I am waiting for a trap pedal kit from Benofkent I purchased off Etsy. currently 1 week short of 2 months. So I am not holding my breath.

I ended up buy my own 3D printer

Thanks, it took close to 2 years for it to arrive. I ended up 3D printing a pack myself.

Hope to see it go to someone within this community.

PM sent

Bump. This is still available, I’ve added more pictures.

Bump, still available.

Bump, price lowered.