FS: Rare Vintage Parts, Aluminum Thrower Package, and more - UPDATED with price changes

I’m clearing out some extra parts from my collection, including some rare bits. All prices include standard shipping the continental US. Shoot me a PM if you’re interested in something!

VINTAGE GENUINE 4mm (5/32") LEGRIS FITTINGS

Accurate G1 4mm dark grey elbows, G1 4mm brass straights, and G1 4mm banjo fittings with brass bolts. Three of the grey elbows are needed for one proton pack. Two straight fittings are needed for each pack, and one is used on the GB2 trap pedals. Two banjo elbows are needed for each thrower, and one is used on the trap pedals (GB1/GB2).

Vintage Dark Grey 4mm G1 Elbows: OUT OF STOCK

Vintage Brass 4mm Straights: $35/each or $60/pair (SHIPPING INCLUDED) - 4 available





Vintage New Old Stock Brass G1 4mm Banjo Elbows (with original brass bolts): $90 each or $165/pair (SHIPPING INCLUDED) - 9 available










VINTAGE CONTAINMENT UNIT LAMP HOUSINGS - $175/EACH OR $300/PAIR SHIPPED

These are accurate vintage Hubbell lamp housings for the ECU, new old stock! Two - possibly three - available.

  1. Venky (HOLD)

  2. Venky (HOLD)

  3. WAITLIST

CONTAINMENT UNIT EBERHARD TRAP DOOR HANDLE - OUT OF STOCK

Correct model handle for the containment unit; rubber coating will need to be removed.

  1. PssdffJay - SHIPPED

  2. Venky (HOLD)

PKE METERS - MATTY REPLICA, NEW IN BOX (WAITLIST ONLY)

MATTY Jcleverly76 - SHIPPED

MATTY PKE WAITLIST: ________________

IONA: Skywalker - SHIPPED

VINTAGE LEGRIS G1 5/32" GREY ELBOWS (SET OF THREE) - OUT OF STOCK

One set of three vintage grey elbows (G1, 5/32")

  1. Pyhanason - DELIVERED

VINTAGE NEW-OLD-STOCK WAMCO INCANDESCENT BARGRAPH & SOCKET - $1,000 SHIPPED

THE bargraph used in the hero pack and trap! One available, $100 below retail price!


CLIPPARD R-701 (MODERN) - TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK

Three available from the row seen above. Random selection of modern R-701s.

  1. twmedford23 - SHIPPED

  2. Michael Clifton - SHIPPED

  3. Michael Clifton - SHIPPED

VINCENZO ALUMINUM THROWER WITH EXTRAS - $540 SHIPPED

Vincenzo aluminum thrower body with extras shown below. While this isn’t everything needed to complete a full aluminum thrower, it’ll get you most of the way there! Extras include Venky’s early casts of screen lineage grips (black resin, seam line needs cleaning), genuine white and orange Sloan indicator “hat lights” (1 each), aluminum track, aluminum V-hook (GB2 style male & female with mounting block for pack), knobs, Clippard R-701, front & rear cylinders, red arcolectric indicator, AG-1 flashbulb, acrylic tip and more. Hoping to set up a builder on a budget at a reasonable price!

  1. JAYCEE9 (SHIPPED)

ALUMINUM GUN TRACK - $38 SHIPPED

The thrower track on the left/bottom in the image below is for sale - the other is included with the thrower kit above.


VINTAGE ACCURATE RESISTOR SETS (STANTZ) - TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK

Each set includes a rare “no ring” PH-25, an RH-25, and an RH-50 with raised oval logo. Two sets available.

  1. Michael Clifton - SHIPPED

  2. Michael Clifton - SHIPPED

VINTAGE ACCURATE RESISTORS

Three Sage R50W Resistors ($8 SHIPPED) and three rare “no ring” Dale PH-25 Resistors ($15 shipped) available:

SAGE 1. tlr11077 (SHIPPED)

SAGE 2. ________________

SAGE 3. ________________

DALE 1. NAPTIME (SHIPPED)

DALE 2. NAPTIME (SHIPPED)

DALE 3. tlr11077 (SHIPPED)

VINTAGE RAYTHEON CRANK KNOBS (BLACK) - $40 SHIPPED

New old stock.

  1. Polly - SHIPPED

  2. Naptime - SHIPPED

VINTAGE AN-PVS/5A NIGHT VISION GOGGLE FRAMES (ECTO-GOGGLES); MIRAX LABOREC ADAPTER (RIGHT LENS TOWER)

Genuine accurate night vision goggle frames (USA/green) in good condition. I will pick the best frames available for each order in the order they come in - two available @$60 SHIPPED

Genuine super-rare MIRAX LABOREC microscope adapter used for the right goggle lens on the hero gogges; new old stock with camera and original box/packaging. ONE AVAILABLE - $560 SHIPPED

FRAMES 1. cprich22

FRAMES 2. dhammons

MIRAX ADAPTER. ___________________

Please post here or message me if you’re interested in any of the above pieces! Thanks for your time,

  • D

Redundant post!

Elbows, please.

DAMN IT PHIL.

I was surprised enough that I was able to snag them… I took my time as I sent him a message, and even then it was posted for about 30 minutes by that point…

I am interested in a crank knob, shipping to Canada

Hi Polly,

For now I’m only shipping to the US, but I’ll let you know if that changes. For some reason, Australia and Canada in particular seem to cause piles of paperwork…

Some amazing lot items there, I wish I could snag a few of them but my bank account says “NO!”.

I would buy the ECU handle IF you could ship it to Canada. Also, Polly and I know each other, so if that would make it easier to ship both at the same time, it would be less work. Canada really isn’t too bad to ship to eh? :wink:

Hmm… Are you guys near John/Namebrand or “TheRocketeer” from the RPF by any chance?

I don’t know. Canada is really big. We’re in Alberta and even then we are actually about 3 hours apart but we are both part of The Alberta Ghostbusters.

I’m not on the RPF much to know anyone by name or rep yet.

I’ve shipped some stuff to Jay before, it’s easy, if not a little expensive, but if they’re willing to pay and split the bill, should be painless…

Thanks Phil. Yes, that’s our curse. Free health care but the government makes its money back in shipping fees.

I would like a crank knob please if you could ship to the UK?

How much is a set of google frames shipped to the UK?

Wow! Great stuff.

Thanks, AJ!

Fellas, while I did concede to send that group order to Canada, I really need to avoid international orders for now. They make the post office trips a different undertaking entirely, and once they’re out tracking and potential disputes become much more complicated than domestic orders. If I change that policy I’ll post here to let you know! It’s nothing personal; I’m just trying to keep it simple so I know I can keep my end of things running smoothly!

D

Interested in 1 black Raytheon ■■■■ if still avail even though i need a grey one :slight_smile: I’m located in San Francisco.

You should sell the mirax lense to Nickatron at a discount so he can make resin castings of it so it can be enjoyed by everyone in the community :wink:

I would like 1 Sage and 1 Dale resistor.